Monday, February 27, 2012

Holy.Moly.

100,000 views in one day is crazy enough, but to have it two days in a row. I am speechless, and that RARELY happens!

I'm so thrilled you guys are here and reading what I have to say (even if my crazy ass font makes it difficult, ha), you have no idea.  I am humbled by your kind words and your support, laughing as you respond to those who have negative things to say, and completely inspired to keep these tips coming. 

Here's my promise. At least one Tips and Tricks a month; unless Pinterest, you guys and my brain crap out on me and I cant come up with another idea.

It was amazing to see how many people had such wonderful things to say, and ideas- and a little shocking to see how mean people can be. Another lovely blogger sent me a sweet note to say that I should just delete the meanies and not worry about them, and a few of them I did.  I left others up, because some of them are just funny.

I ALWAYS try to give credit where it is due, I fully admit I'm not that smart. So for the people who told me that I am a horrible human and a "desperate for attention blogger who just wants to get kudos for other peoples brilliance" I say this: If you have nothing nice to say, kindly click the red X at the top right hand of your screen. If you would have read, all you have to do is click the picture and it takes you to the source- or I straight up admit where it is from.  If you are one of the amazing people who leave me a tip in the comments section I always try and give your name (but so many of you are anonymous, its hard!!) and link to your blog when I use it in another post. 

So keep them coming lovelies, and Ill keep writing. 

I love you all more than you know.

Now I'm going to go and make something for dinner and scrape my jaw off of the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)